Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection

When I first walked into this classroom, I didn't know what to expect. I thought maybe it would have been mostly bookwork but when I we got further into class I realized it wasn't that. In this class, I found that all the tools and instruments we used were helpful to me. The blogging was used to post things and ideas. Blogging can also help you and other teachers share different lesson plans. Podcasting took a lot of time but it also can be helpful. You can use it in the classroom by giving the children a different option of the way they learn new material. Also if you have a sub, you can let them listen to the podcast so the sub wont have to teach it. Learning about what google has to offer was extremely helpful because if I didn't take this class then I probably wouldn't know about the free tools they have to offer.Google has power point presentations, notebooks, maps, news, and email. All of the services,you can use for free. Overall, I found this class to be extremely helpful because I can use them in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment